Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 9-Sep-2016
Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) release 13.2 application fails to launch when using Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6.0_22 or higher.
Steps To Recreate:
- Install RMS 13.2.X application.
- Have JRE 1.6.0_22 or higher on the client machine.
- Ensure that Security -> Mixed Mode -> Enable (Show warning if needed) is selected for Java.
- Launch RMS 13.2.X application.
- Notice the below error and RMS application hangs:
Block Potentially unsafe components from being run? (recommended)
The application contains both signed and unsigned code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms