Invoices Not Get Posted When Resolved Using Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA)
(Doc ID 1425929.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices are not getting posted when discrepancies are resolved using a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA)
Instructions to Re-create
1. Create an order with item having pack information .
2. Ship and receive it.
1. Login to ReIM.
2. Navigate to Document Maintenance tab. Click on Document Search.
3. On Document Search screen, select the action as New and document type as Merchandise Invoice.
4. Click on OK.
5. Create a invoice with cost discrepancy.
6. Run automatch batch.
7. Notice that invoice is in unresolved match status.
8. Resolve the Cost Discrepancy using RCA.
9. Run rollup batch
10. Check the IM_INVOICE_DETAIL table.
Actual : It shows Y for adjustment pending column.
Expected : It should show N adjustment pending column.
11. Check the IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table
Actual : It shows U for status column.
Expected : it should show R status column.
12. Run posting.
Actual : invoice does not get posted.
Expected : Invoice should be posted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document