Some Transactions Are Not Exported to RMS After HQ Manager Overrides the Error
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 12.0.5IN to 220.127.116.11IN [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions are not exporting to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) after Head Quarters (HQ ) manager overrides the errors one or more days after setting the data status to Fully loaded.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Export RESA Transaction Log (RTLOG) into Retail Sales Audit (RESA) such that some transactions have errors such as "RECORDS_REJECTED","MISSING_TRAN_BIG_GAP", where in sa_error a tran_seq_no is attached to it.
- Audit transactions without errors and execute Saexprms and Prepost saexprms post.
- Notice one more record is inserted in SA_EXPORT_LOG with status R for the STORE_DAY_SEQ_NO.
- Log in as a Store Manager and overide the error and close the store as there is no other way to resolve the error.
- Notice the data status is set to 'F' (Fully loaded) and Audit status is set to 'H' (HQ Errors Pending).
- Execute Saexprms.
- Notice the record in SA_EXPORT_LOG with status R for the STORE_DAY_SEQ_NO is set to Status E.
- Execute saexprms post.
- Notice there is nor record inserted in SA_EXPORT_LOG for the STORE_DAY_SEQ_NO in step 7.
- Log in an HQ Manager and over ride the errors for the for the STORE_DAY_SEQ_NO in step 7.
- Notice the Audit status is set to A (audited).
- Notice there is no record in SA_EXPORT_LOG for the STORE_DAY_SEQ_NO in step 7 with status 'R' and hence the transaction will not be exported to RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms