Invoice has Quantity Discrepancy Even After it is Posted
(Doc ID 1427967.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The quantity discrepancy remains in IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table even though the invoice has been resolved and matched to the receipt. The quantity discrepancy, created by Automatch when there is no receipt, does not get deleted after the invoice has been resolved after receiving the shipment.
Steps To Recreate:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Login Into Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Create an order with at least two items.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM):
3. Login into Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Application.
4. From ReIM Main Menu, go to Document Maintenance tab.
5. On document maintenance tab, go to Document Search.
6. On Document Search Screen, select action as 'New' and document type as 'Merchandise Invoice'. Click OK
7. Provide the data such as supplier, order #, location etc.
8. Click on Details.
9. Default the items from order and modify unit cost of one of the items to have a cost discrepancy.
10. Click on OK.
11. On header page, click on OK to save the invoice with cost discrepancy.
12. Make sure Discrepancy Days Before Routing = 0 in Supplier Option for the supplier.
13. Run Automatch.
14. Invoice is now in URMTCH status.
15. Receive the order fully.
16. Go to Invoice Match tab and click on Summary Match link.
17. On Summary Match Find page, provide the order no and click on Ok.
18. On Summary match list page, click on Order Link in Auto Group section.
19. On next page, click on details button.
20. On Detail Match page, select the item in discrepancy and pull it down with down arrow key.
21. Click on Cost Discrepancy button to resolve the cost discrepancy.
22. On Selection page, select Order Cost as correct cost.
23. On cost review variance resolution page, resolve the discrepancy with appropriate reason code.
24. Click on OK.
25. On Detail Match, click on OK.
26. Invoice & receipt are matched. Notice that, quantity discrepancy generated by Automatch is not deleted for the discrepant item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document