WAM Company News Link Will Not Populate From Browse.
(Doc ID 1428286.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 1.9.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Company News item on the WAM home page, the browse button does not populate the link address. The Link will work if full path and file name are entered manually.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access the WAM Home Page.
2. From Company News, click options, and then select Advanced Edit.
3. Click Add to add new item.
4. Type name and description; click browse for link file location.
5. Navigate to file; click open.
6. The link address is NOT populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document