javax.ejb.EJBException Error Occurs in RIB When a Transfer is Rejected
(Doc ID 1435003.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Transfer is created in one store and rejected during the transfer by another store, a Retail Integration Bus (RIB) failed message is created with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Store Inventory Management (SIM) Store A.
- Navigate to "Main Menu" >> "Shipping/Receiving" >> "Transfer" >> "Create Request".
- Select a store in "Request To" and enter the item ID.
- Click on "Request" button.
- Notice that the transfer request is created with Status = "Awaiting Response".
- Log in to store B.
- Navigate to "Main Menu" >> "Shipping/Receiving" >> "Transfer" and find the transfer request created in step 5. Double click on it to open the request.
- Click "Reject" button.
- Check the RIB hospital in the Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Notice that the corresponding SOStatusCre message fails in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document