Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deferred actions take place to do multiple product cancellations and purchases, where some of the products have overlapping Telco features, the resulting Telco service order is incorrect.
Scenario is as follows:
01. Purchase 'Enhanced Features - Regional' and have the deal end on date YYY
02. Purchase 'Gov't SK Features' and have the deal start on date YYY
03. Purchase 'Gov't of Sask Voice Mail Enhanced with Msg Waiting Indicators' and have the deal end on date YYY
04. Purchase 'Gov't SK Voice Mail Enhanced with Msg Waiting Indicators' and have the deal start on date YYY
05. Complete service activation.
06. Go to subscriptions page and execute the deferred actions scheduled for date YYY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms