The Subscriber Edit Screen Cannot be Resized After the Execution of a BPL
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.1 to 4.4.1 [Release 4.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is Business Process Logic (BPL) :
A BPL allows you to run business processes (e.g activation or deactivation of service) for subscribers. They can be either executed either through the "Edit Subscriber" Service Management System (SMS) screen or through the Provisioning Interface (PI) on the Oracle Communication Network Charging and Control (OCNCC or NCC) platform.
When a BPL is executed, it triggers a Control Plan (CP) on the Service Logic Controller (SLC) implementing the logic through which different the business process can be changed.
Problem description :
After the BPL execution from the "Edit Subscriber" SMS screen, the java window cannot be resized any more. The size of the window remains fixed until it is reopened.
Expected behavior :
It should be possible to re size "Subscriber Management" window after the execution of the BPL.
Steps to reproduce :
This issue happens every time a BPL is executed using the SMS screens. Below is the procedure to reproduce the problem.
- Open the SMS subscriber screen for a subscriber who has a subscription to a BPL and execute it:
- Open Services -> Prepaid Charging -> Subscriber Management
- Activate the Subscriber Tab
- Find a subscriber with a BPL subscription and press "Edit"3. Perform BPL on the subscriber.
- Select and execute the BPL for the subscriber
- The screen is refreshed after the BPL is executed, but the screen cannot be resized any more.
NCC version 188.8.131.52.0 is installed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms