IMAP Conditional Store Operation Support (CONDSTORE) : Highestmodseq Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 1436726.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer's messaging store has IMAP Conditional Store Operation Support (CONDSTORE) enabled (configutil's service.imap.capability.condstore).
When testing, the following was noticed :
the HIGHESTMODSEQ is incorrect for the Deleted Messages mailbox as it is less than the MODSEQ for 3 messages in the mailbox as shown in the below sequence of IMAP commands :
1 LOGIN maily XXXXXXX
1 OK User maily logged in 1813041
2 SELECT "Deleted Messages" (CONDSTORE)
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen $NotJunk NotJunk $Junk
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen $NotJunk
NotJunk $Junk Junk \*)]
* 6 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1225964816]
* OK [UIDNEXT 1689]
* OK [HIGHESTMODSEQ 166310343871024]
2 OK [READ-WRITE] Completed
3 FETCH 1:* (FLAGS UID MODSEQ) (CHANGEDSINCE 166310343871024)
* 4 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen $NotJunk NotJunk) MODSEQ (166312512568905) UID 1686)
* 5 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen $NotJunk NotJunk) MODSEQ (166313684145056) UID 1687)
* 6 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen $NotJunk NotJunk) MODSEQ (166313876186664) UID 1688)
3 OK Completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document