Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 to 6.2.0 [Release 6.0.15 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Column ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE in the Task table in the ASAP schema in the MSS database.
Reviewed currency on 5/03/2017 and updated format for easier viewing.
Provide a FAQ list on how MSS updates the ACTUAL_RELEASE_DATE column in the Task table.
The following cases are discussed:
1. Task is created
2. Task is moved to Ready State
3. Task is completed
4. Task is Rejected
5. Task is made Not-Required
6. Task is Re-Opened and is in Pending status
7. Task is inserted as predecessor to a task in Ready state
8. Task is moved in the Pert Chart to Pending status
9. Task is Deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms