Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-June-2015***
Collection actions not performed correctly after due date.
The scenario is as follows.
1. Create an account on 20th Feb with bill date as 1.
2. Bill run on 1st March, the amount is 10BD.
3. The due date is set as 28 Mar 00:00.
4. first collection action is defined as 1 day after due date.
5. pin_collection process run on 29th March 00:01.
6. The first action which is STC_Individual_Interruption is getting updated as Cancelled, instead of getting executed.
The same scenario was working fine on Patch Set 4, but it has broken after PS11 installation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms