Medically Significant Field on the Events Tab not Always Populated Correctly on E2B Import with Custom Code
(Doc ID 1438761.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 4.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When E2B import mapping code exists which updates the Medically Significant field for an event from more than one DTD element, this field is not always populated correctly during E2B import.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the ESM Mapping Tool, create a new message profile by copying a standard message profile
- Select the new message profile
- In the XML tree view, highlight the following element by expanding the XML tree: SAFETYREPORT > PATIENT > REACTION > TERMHIGHLIGHTED (B.2.i.3)
- Click on the 'Receive' tab on the right side of the screen
- Replace the existing code for this element with custom code which updates CASE_EVENT.MED_SERIOUS
- Leave the 'Receive' code for SAFETYREPORT > PATIENT > REACTION > PRIMARYSOURCEREACTION (B.2.i.0) as shipped
- In Argus Console, configure a Reporting Destination to use this new message profile
- Import an ICSR (E2B) XML file containing values for <seriousnessother> and <termhighlighted> which will both update CASE_EVENT.MED_SERIOUS
- In Argus, Reports, E2B Pending, right click and 'Accept E2B' to create a new case
- Open the imported case, select the Events tab, and note that sometimes the Medically Significant field for the event is NOT checked when it should be based on the xml file contents and E2B import mapping code for the message profile
- This occurs intermittently even for the same XML file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!