Erroneous Calculations Performed When Replenishment Is Created for an Item with Multiple Substitute Items at Multiple Stores
(Doc ID 1438823.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), erroneous calculations are done when replenishment is created for an item with multiple substitute items at multiple stores.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Range items A,B,C to the warehouse (WH) 1, and stores 1,2,3,4,5.
- Let B and C be substitute to A at WH1.
- Let stock on hand (SOH) at WH1 be: A=250, B=100, C=100.
- Let SOH at the stores for A,B,C be zero.
- Let the recommended order quantity (ROQ) for A at each of the stores be 100.
- Now run the replenishment batches until through REQEXT.
- Note that the highest numbered store gets 250 A’s, 100 B’s and 100 C’s, while all other stores remain understocked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document