Purchase Wizard Shows More Than Selected Service Types When Doing Change Plan Options
(Doc ID 1438930.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Customer Center Purchase Wizard shows more than selected service types, when doing Change Plan Options.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create a plan that looks like the following:
service1 Deal 11 Required (/service/ip)
service2 Deal 21 Optional (/service/emai)l
service2 Deal 22 Optional (/service/email)
service2 Deal 23 Optional (/service/email)
3) Purchase the above plan in Customer Center with only the required service being purchase
4) Go back into the Purchase Wizard. Click on "Change Plan Option"
5) Click on one of the optional deals for service2.
6) Click Next
7) In the Customize product page you can see that all Service are coming up which is not expected , Only the selected the Deal should come up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document