Add Tag List Wizard: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field PERMIT_TEMPLATE_ID
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 1.9.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to associate a Tag List to a Permit via the Add Tag List Wizard in the Permit module,
the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field PERMIT_TEMPLATE_ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Permit-populate the Template ID and Asset Id fields on the Header
2. In the Tag List module, open the Tag List that needs to be associated - it should be in Active status.
3. Select Associated Assets from the Views list.
3. Select Associate Tag List from the Actions list within the view.
4. Enter the Asset ID and Permit Template ID to associate (this is the Asset ID and Template ID on the Permit Header from Step 1)
5. Go back to the Permit and select Tag Points (Detail) View
6. Select the Add Tag Points action
7. In the Add Tag Points Wizard that is displayed, select the 'Copy Tag Points from a Tag List' radio button
8. The Template ID from the Permit Header is populated in the Template ID field
9. Select the Tag List LOV-ERROR is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms