Why is the Return Discount Reason and Method Code Saved as '2' for Return of Transactions Discounted at Tran Level
(Doc ID 1439563.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the Return Discount Reason And Method Code saved as '2' for return of transactions discounted at tran level for both % and Amt discounts ?. For e.g. find that Reason code and Method Code are wrong for test case below:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS)
- Scan an item 1234
- Select 'Pricing'
- Click on 'Discount'
- Click on '% Trans'
- Give 40% discount
- Select reason code '2030 Store Coupon'
- Tender with cash
- Return the previous transaction
- Click on Return
- Scan the receipt
- Click on detail and return the item
- Observe table CO_MDFR_RTL_PRC by executing the below query:
select RC_MDFR_RT_PRC, CD_MTH_PRDV from CO_MDFR_RTL_PRC where AI_TRN=?
- Find that Reason code and Method Code are wrong, showing values below in corresponding columns:
CO_MDFR_RTL_PRC.RC_MDFR_RT_PRC = -1
CO_MDFR_RTL_PRC.CD_MTH_PRDV = 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document