SMS Screens Doesn't Use Bind Variables when Querying Subscriber EDRs and Database Shared Pool is Overflow with Error "Ora-04031: Unable to Allocate Xxx Bytes of Shared Memory"
(Doc ID 1440442.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On SMS (Service Management System), running applications hanged and are not able to process requests, which caused many services to be impacted. Example:
- PImanager, ccsProfileDaemon, smsMaster and ccsPeriodicCharge ...etc.
- Replication events were accumulated and not sent to the replication client nodes.
- Replication Jobs execution failed and were marked as broken.
- This application hanging was associated with following error generated in Oracle alert logs:
On the impacted SMS node (These commands should be run from the SMS. If the SMS is a cluster, run these commands from only impacted node):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document