Last updated on MARCH 04, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Placeholders for Agency_contact_address and local_contact_address don't have line feeds in the output, and all the information gets printed in one line.
Argus Safety 5.1 release notes (Section 8.2.4 Letter Place Holder Updates) state that there will be line feeds for the place holders [local_contact_address] and [agency_contact_address].
Steps to Repeat:
1. Configure a cover letter with the place holders [agency_contact_address] and [local_contact_address]
2. Configure a reporting destination with Agency contact info and local contact info
3. Create a case and schedule this cover letter for one of the reports for this destination
4. Notice in the generated letter that the Agency and local company address, phone, email, fax prints on one line, instead of a block of data.
Argus Safety 5.1 Release Notes has the following information:
8.2.4 Letter Place Holder Updates:
1. The following placeholders will be added:
lm_regulatory_contact.address + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.city + “,“ + space +
lm_regulatory_contact.state + space + space +
lm_regulatory_contact.post_code + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.country + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.phone + space + “ (Phone)“ + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.fax + space + “ (Fax)“ + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_address + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_city + “,“ + space +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_state + space + space +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_postcode + linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_phone + space + “ (Phone)“ +linefeed +
lm_regulatory_contact.cont_fax + space + “ (Fax)“ + linefeed +
2. If there is no fax or phone then the label shall not be printed.
3. These placeholders will only work for report cover letters
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms