ASAP SRT USER GUIDE HAS INCORRECT STEPS FOR INSTALLING THE SRT COMPONENT
(Doc ID 1441002.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 to 7.2.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ASAP 7.0.2 documentation has an incorrect statement in the steps for installing the SRT.
Document name : Oracle® Communications ASAP Service Request Translator User's Guide
The document mentions below steps for installing the SRT component.
2. Download the ASAP.Rversion.bXX.srt.tar file.
3. Put the ASAP.Rversion.bXX.srt.tar file in ASAP_Home directory, where ASAP_Home is the directory in which ASAP is installed.
4. Run the following command:
tar xvf ASAP.Rversion.bXX.srt.tar
This creates the SRT directory.
5. Go to the SRT directory.
6. Switch to ASAP_User and set Environment_Profile.
7. Run the following command:
ant -buildfile install.xml
This runs the default 'install' target identified in install.xml. This command customizes the SRT.ear file with the ASAP environment ID, creates all required resources, and deploys the SRT into the Oracle WebLogic Server.
Untarring the above file does not create the SRT directory. It extracts the following files into the $ASAP_BASE directory:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document