Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 24-Jan-2014
After deactivating a product in past (back dated) and activating another product with same date in past (back dated), rerating rates session (usage) events with incorrect values.
1. Set pin_virtual_time (pvt) to 01/01/2013
2. Create account and subscribe to a service (say, /gem/telephony)
3. Purchase product p1, with a delayed event for /gsm/telephony, with rate plan 1
4. Move pvt + 5 days
5. Generate usage for product p1
6. call opcode op_subscription_set_prodinfo, with below flist, to deactivate the product :
Note that :
start_t = 01/01/2013
end_t = 01/03/2013
Actual result :
Amount for event generated by rerating is incorrect. The new /event/billing/adjustment/event generated contains amount rated by old product p1 rather than p2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms