Oracle BRM Inv_doc_gen Invoicing Application Is Not Complient With Pin_virtual_time
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The pin_inv_doc_gen invoice application does not use BRM virtual time (pin_virtual_time). This means, it does not pick any future dated invoices created in BRM ( /invoice object).
1. Create an account in BRM on Aug 1st, 2011
2. Move the virtual time to one month ahead to Sep 1st, 2011 using pin_virtual_time
3. Run pin_bill_day to run billing and to generate invoices
4. Make sure there are invoices created in /invoice object.
5. Run pin_inv_doc_gen application to extract all pending invoices
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms