Secondary Schema Payment After 28 Days Of Billing Without Running Bill Is Failing
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment in secondary schema environment is failing when the payment calls the closed billing. That is payment is made after crossing 28days of the billing date without running the bill.
ORACLE error: do_proc_execute : PINStmtExecute: code 1031, op 0
=ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
E Tue Feb 21 16:24:50 2012 machine dm:14744 dm_ops.c(223):11197 1:machine0252:<no_name>:4108:4768:113:1328765324:137
op_exec_sproc : do_exec_sproc returned error for the procedure ("billing_updates")
E Tue Feb 21 16:24:50 2012 machine dm:14744 dm_back.c(31):1440 1:machine0252:<no_name>:4108:4768:113:1328765324:137
DMbe #2: process_op: op 31(PCM_OP_EXEC_SPROC), err 43(PIN_ERR_STORAGE)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create account in secondary schema with DOM 1 on 21st Feb
2. Move the pvt to Sat Feb 25 and make payment for secondary account by connecting to primary schema payment tool.
Payment was successful.
3. Move the pvt to 5th March after the Bill date and made Payment using payment tool Payment was successful
4. Move the pvt to 30th March and made Payment using payment tool
5. It is triggering the closed billing and it is throwing DM error. (Insufficient privilege)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms