Secondary Schema Payment After 28 Days Of Billing Without Running Bill Is Failing
(Doc ID 1446219.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment in secondary schema environment is failing when the payment calls the closed billing. That is payment is made after crossing 28days of the billing date without running the bill.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create account in secondary schema with DOM 1 on 21st Feb
2. Move the pvt to Sat Feb 25 and make payment for secondary account by connecting to primary schema payment tool.
Payment was successful.
3. Move the pvt to 5th March after the Bill date and made Payment using payment tool Payment was successful
4. Move the pvt to 30th March and made Payment using payment tool
5. It is triggering the closed billing and it is throwing DM error. (Insufficient privilege)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document