RTlog Is Not Generated In ORPOS For An Item Basket Retrieved From SIM Is Sold With an Item Deleted During Item Basket Creation
(Doc ID 1446309.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleting a SKU from the Item Basket in SIM results in an error during RTLog generation in ORPOS.
Steps to Reproduce:
POS in integrated with SIM
1. Create an item basket with three SKUs in the basket.
2. Delete one SKU from the basket.
3. Save the item basket. Note the item basket ID.
4. Log in to the Point-of-Service client and go to Find Basket.
5. Enter the basket ID from Step 3. Point-of-Service retrieves all three SKUs from the item basket. Point-of-Service also retrieves the deleted SKU with a quantity of zero.
6. Tender the transaction with any tender.
7. The RTlog is not generated for this transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!