Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Sourcing Rules / Bill Of Distribution
On 11.5.10 and beyond,
After creating an interorg shipment method in both directions, when attempting to select an org as the Transfer From org, find that the LOV is empty.
Expect the LOV to be populated with the list of orgs configured to be able to ship to this org.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. On the EBS Source instance,
define Shipping Networks (for example)
from org 100 to org HN and
from org HN to org 100
Do NOT check Internal Req.
2. On the APS Planning Destination instance,
(R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
(N) Sourcing / Bills of Distribution
3. Name a new Bill of Distribution
4. Choose a Receiving Organization that was used in the Shipping Network from the previous step
5. Choose a Shipping Organization Type of Transfer From
6. Open the Org LOV
7. in the long list LOV,
8. Observe that the LOV is empty when it is expected to have an org from the Shipping Network pair that was defined on the source.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms