Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ITEM_LOC_SOH is not updated with the primary supplier or the primary country when the item is ranged to a store before adding the supplier.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create new Item (regular item, item_level = tran_level = 1).
2. Range to a store before adding the supplier.
3. Check ITEM_LOC and ITEM_LOC_SOH tables.
Note: primary supplier and country are NULL in both tables.
4. Go back to Item Master form and add a supplier.
5. Check ITEM_LOC and ITEM_LOC_SOH tables.
Notice that ITEM_LOC_SOH is not updated with the supplier or the primary country.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms