Setup Is Incorrect for Gregorian Calendar in RMS
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The calendar setup is incorrect for Gregorian.
The calendar.sql script is adding additional days to the start day.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Run the calendar setup script with the start day as Sunday and week option as 3.
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.START_OF_HALF_MONTH as 1 and CALENDR_454_IND = 'C'.
2. Run the calendar.sql script with Calendar type as 'C'.
3. Check the date in table HALF.
4. The HALF_DATE field should be populated with Jan to Jun for First Half, and July to December for Second Half. However, it is being populated with Feb to July and August to January, respectively.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms