Unable to Cancel Quantities on a Partially Received Line Item in a PO Created for a Store
(Doc ID 1447396.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Oct 2013
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when attempting to cancel the remaining quantity of a partially received Purchase Order (PO) the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a PO in RMS for an Item A for quantity of 100 and approve it.
- Notice, the order flows to Store Inventory Management (SIM) via Retail Integration Bus (RIB).
- Log into SIM PC.
- Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Direct Delivery'.
- Select the PO created in step 1 and create a delivery.
- In the Direct Delivery detail screen notice that the 'Expected quantity' is populated as 100 and is non editable.
- Set the 'Received quantity' as 10 (or anything less than ordered quantity).
- Confirm the receipt.
- Notice that the Receiptcre message is published by SIM and it has shipped quantity as 100.
- Once the message is consumed by RMS, records are inserted in SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU tables and ORDLOC and ORDSKU are updated as well.
- Notice that SHIPSKU.QTY_EXPECTED is updated to 100.
- In RMS, open the order in edit mode and in the ordloc form update the canceled quantity to 90.
- Try to navigate away from the canceled qty field and notice the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document