Unable to Cancel Quantities on a Partially Received Line Item in a PO Created for a Store
(Doc ID 1447396.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when attempting to cancel the remaining quantity of a partially received Purchase Order (PO) the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a PO in RMS for an Item A for quantity of 100 and approve it.
- Notice, the order flows to Store Inventory Management (SIM) via Retail Integration Bus (RIB).
- Log into SIM PC.
- Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Direct Delivery'.
- Select the PO created in step 1 and create a delivery.
- In the Direct Delivery detail screen notice that the 'Expected quantity' is populated as 100 and is non editable.
- Set the 'Received quantity' as 10 (or anything less than ordered quantity).
- Confirm the receipt.
- Notice that the Receiptcre message is published by SIM and it has shipped quantity as 100.
- Once the message is consumed by RMS, records are inserted in SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU tables and ORDLOC and ORDSKU are updated as well.
- Notice that SHIPSKU.QTY_EXPECTED is updated to 100.
- In RMS, open the order in edit mode and in the ordloc form update the canceled quantity to 90.
- Try to navigate away from the canceled qty field and notice the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document