Allocation History Shows 0 Record Count for Constant Allocation Type
(Doc ID 1447584.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.2 to 5.6 - Release: 5 to 5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Note: The row in FSI_DATA_IDENTITY related to the Allocation has NUMBER_OF_ENTRIES = 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create a new Allocation selecting Allocation Type = Constant
- In the Source, enter a constant value.
- In Output, for Debit, enter dimension values and save.
- Run the Allocation
- Go to Allocation History and search for the Allocation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!