Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 18-NOV-2013
Checked for relevance as on 18-AUG-2015
Unable to do Return To vendor ( RTV ) when an item is defined with case value.
Error thrown :
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an Item with case size 5 in Item Supplier Country of Sourcing Form.
- Approve the item.
- Create a Purchase Order of 100 Qty.
- Complete the Shipment and receiving.
- Perform the RTV , by default the value of unit of return is Case.
- As total stock on hand value is 100 qty an when we do return of 5 cases system is not allowing the return process and receiving the error mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms