Object Names And Tablespaces for CCb v.2.3.1
(Doc ID 1447981.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Does it matter to CC&B application when we change tablespace name for CI_BSEG_READ or CI_REG_READ tables? The table definition has not been changed.
2. Does it matter to CC&B when we change unique index name from SYS_00003990 to My_name? the index definition has not been changed and Primary Key has been re-created.
3. Does it matter for the CC&B if we put each index in its own tablespace?
4. Would it make a difference to CC&B application if we put ‘compression basic’ on CI_BSEG_READ?
5. Would it make a difference to CC&B if SYSTEM and USERS tablespace were 'locally managed' as oposed to 'Dictionary managed'?
6. Can you please let me know why do we need database parameter 'compatible=11.0.0'? and not allowd to be set to 11.2?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document