RCA on Store Receipts is Generating Incorrect TRAN_DATA
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Cost Adjustment(RCA) on store receipts is generating tran code 73 record for whole quantity irrespective of the Stock On Hand (SOH) when used on FIFO.
Steps to recreate:
1. Ensure that RCV_COST_ADJ_TYPE is set to F (FIFO).
2. Create an Order for 100 qty and receive it.
3. Perform RCA. for 100 qty, tran code 73 gets posted. (Expected :- tran code 20 should be posted for entire 100 qty)
4. Create a Return To Vendor(RTV) for 50 qty.
5. The SOH for the item became 50.
6. Perform RCA. For 100 qty, tran data 73 gets posted. (Expected :- tran code 20 should be posted for 50 qty and 73 for remaining qty).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms