Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) on Store Receipts is Generating Incorrect TRAN_DATA
(Doc ID 1448198.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Cost Adjustment(RCA) on store receipts is generating tran code 73 record for whole quantity irrespective of the Stock On Hand (SOH) when used on FIFO method.
Steps to recreate:
- Ensure that RCV_COST_ADJ_TYPE is set to F (FIFO).
- Create a Purchase Order(PO) for 100 quantity and receive it.
- Perform RCA for 100 quantity , tran code 73 gets posted. (Expected :- tran code 20 should be posted for entire 100 quantity).
- Create a Return To Vendor(RTV) for 50 quantity.
- The stock on hand (SOH) for the item became 50.
- Perform RCA. For 100 quantity , tran data 73 gets posted. (Expected :- tran code 20 should be posted for 50 quantity and 73 for remaining quantity ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document