Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 06-29-2015 ***
A product with purchase fee event is purchased multiple times with different start dates. When pin_cycle_fees -purchase is run on expired purchases, no product fee purchase is generated.
01. Create a product with product purchase event and call it 'One Time Credit $-13.50'
02. Create a deal 'Life Line Discount $-13.50' and add this product 'One Time Credit $-13.50' to the deal
03. Create an account in Customer Centre and purchase the deal 'One Time Credit $-13.50' multiple times and stagger the start time of each purchase as shown in the following:
First purchase : Jul 02, 2011 to Aug 01, 2011
Second purchase: Aug 02, 2011 to Sep 01, 2011
Third purchase : Sep 02, 2011 to Oct 01, 2011
Fourth purchase: Oct 02, 2011 to Nov 01, 2011
04. Move virtual time forward to Jul 02 and run 'pin_cycle_fees -purchase'
05. Observe an '/event/billing/product/fee/purchase' is generated for the purchase to start on Jul 02
06. Observe multiple '/event/billing/product/fee/purchase' events are generated for the other purchases that have NOT expired.
07. Move virtual time forward to Aug 02 and run 'pin_cycle_fees -purchase'
08. Observe no product fee purchase event is generated because the purchase_product_t.flag value does not fulfil the pin_cycle_fees search template criteria
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms