Password Length Restriction in Configuration Not Enforced for OFSAA Users
(Doc ID 1448495.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version: 7.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to System Configuration > Configuration
- Set Password Restriction to Restricted
- Set Password Length to 6 MIN and 20 MAX
- Click the Change Password length
- Enter a password that is 5 characters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document