Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, DM
When attempting to cancel two products in same transaction, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Pre Req :-
In the CM's pin.conf Ensure the following entry:
- fm_subscription_pol keep_cancelled_products_or_discounts 0
1) Create an Account, with a plan/Deal. Deal having two products
2) Open a transaction via Testnap (Opcode :- PCM_OP_TRANS_OPEN).
3) Cancel one product (Opcode:- PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_PRODUCT)
4) Cancel the second product (PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_PRODUCT)
5) On second product cancellation, you get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms