Issue with Optional Member Service Status
(Doc ID 1450279.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1) Enable deal dependency parameter in sys/cm/pin.conf and restart cm.
2) Enable the business parameter "<MultiplePlan>enabled</MultiplePlan>" in sys/data/config/bus_params_subscription.xml and load the file, restart cm.
3) Create a plan with options "From_Plan" having the following configuration:
- Subscription Service /service/telco (Required)
|--Member service1 /service/telco/gsm/telephony(Required)
|--Optional Service2 /service/ip(Optional)
4) Create an account using above plan with purchasing optional deal for /service/ip.
5) Close the optional member service /service/ip through services tab of Customer Center.
6) Verify that /service/ip serive has closed successfully and the product has been cancelled.
The snippet from /purchased_product for /service/ip:
Already closed optional member service status should not change from closed
The following should be shown at the services tab of customer center.
/service/telco --> Inactive
--> /service/telco/gsm/telephony --> Inactive
--> /service/ip --> Closed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document