Issue With Optional Member Service Status
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1) Enable deal dependency parameter at sys/cm/pin.conf and restart cm
2) Enable the business parameter "<MultiplePlan>enabled</MultiplePlan>" at sys/data/config/bus_params_subscription.xml and load the file, restart cm.
3) Create a plan with options "From_Plan" having the following configuration:
|Subscription Service /service/telco (Required)
|--Member service1 /service/telco/gsm/telephony(Required)
|--Optional Service2 /service/ip(Optional)
4) Create an account using above plan with purchasing optional deal for /service/ip
5) Close the optional member service /service/ip through services tab of customer center
5) Verify that /service/ip serive has closed successfully and product has cancelled.
Already closed optional member service status should not change from closed
The following should be shown at the services tab of customer center.
/service/telco --> Inactive
--> /service/telco/gsm/telephony --> Inactive
--> /service/ip --> Closed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms