Pipeline Is Not Able To Fetch The ERA If The MSISDN Is Associated To A New Service
(Doc ID 1450442.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Details of the issue:
Pipeline does not fetch the ERA if MSISDN is associated to a different account and the CDR is passed with a timestamp prior to this new association.
It is expected that getAcctExtRating() would return the ERA of the old account to which the MSISDN was associated to when the CDR was passed.
Steps te reproduce :
1. Create one account say A with a number N
2. Create an account level promotion (with promotion type say CORPORATE)
3. Enter the Name and Value for this promotion
4. Create another account say B with number M
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with this account as well
6. Change the PVT (Pin_Virtual_Time) to some future date and then associate number N with B
This could be done by the opcode "op_cust_set_login". Refer the following input flist as an example:
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 407980 0
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /service/telco/gsm/telephony 409196 10
0 PIN_FLD_LOGINS ARRAY 
1 PIN_FLD_ALIAS_LIST ARRAY 
2 PIN_FLD_NAME STR  "<MSISDN>"
7. Write an iScript to invoke the getAcctExtRating to fetch the ERA information for the CDR being rated. The iScript would look something like:
result = getAcctExtRating(edrString(DETAIL.A_NUMBER),"TEL","CORPORATE", edrUTCDate);
logPipeline( "INFO: Result is =::" + result + "\n" );
8. Configure this iScript in the registry before FCT_Account
9. Pass the CDR for the number N with a timestamp before the new association of MSISDN took place
10. Verify that there should be ERA information of account A in the pipeline log (INFO: Result is =::<ERA_Information>)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document