Item Location Relationship Is Not Eliminated or Zeroed When ITEM_LOC Has an Invalid Status
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.3 to 13.2.5 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application is allowing a SKU to be allocated to a store which has a status of 'C' in the ITEM_LOC table. The item is an ACTIVE item and the store is an ACTIVE store, but the combination on ITEM and STORE is DISCONTINUED. In this case, the Allocation application should not allocate to the above SKU-LOC combination.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create two items in Retail Merchandising System (RMS): ITEMA and ITEMB
2. Assign the two items to two locations: LOCA and LOCB
3. While assigning location, ensure that ITEMA and LOCA is in discontinued status C.
4. Do an inventory adjustment to both the items at the WH.
5. Make sure to have some history for the two items at the two locations.
6. In Allocation, create a regular allocation by selecting history based allocation and calculate. You will observe that ITEMA at LOCA will also get QTY allocated, which should not happen.
Note: Make sure the following entry is as below in allocation.properties:
location_exception_reasons_product_sourced=C D I NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms