Unable To Void an Item for a Transaction Through the Transaction Maintenance Form SATRFIND; "Invalid Input Parameter" Error Occurs
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.1.4 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to void a transaction and then trying to add another item, the following error occurs:
"Invalid Input parameter I_TRAN_SEQ_NO, passed as NULL, expected NOT NULL"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Action => Sales Audit => Additional Operations => Transaction Maintenance.
2. At the form transaction find (SATRFIND) select action New.
3. Select a Business Date, and select Tran Type as Sale.
4. Add an item and then try to assign the item status as Void.
5. Now click 'Add' to enter another item. This action will trigger the following error:
Invalid Input parameter I_TRAN_SEQ_NO, passed as NULL, expected NOT NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms