Transaction Lost in JCA Adapter
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do a transaction with AIA/BPEL for a PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT opcode, there was an error XAResource::openTrans exception: ORABPEL-00000, and the transaction failed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. JCA adapter was raising transaction error.
2. Stopped JCA adapter and cleared WSDL cache on SOA manager.
3. Started JCA adapter and cleared WSDL cache on SOA manager again.
4. Stressed JCA adapter with a known query several times, no error.
5. Raised an error calling a BPEL process that generated data errors validated by BRM.
6. Stressed JCA adapter again, observing various transaction errors on the known query.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms