DETAIL.ASS_PIN.BP.PIN_QUANTITY Set To 0 For Pass Through Calls
(Doc ID 1455112.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
• A short code call (SMS) is configured to get the rates from a table.
• The rateplan associated for that service code is set to pass through.
• In the balance packet DETAIL.ASS_PIN.BP.PIN_QUANTITY is not populated to DETAIL.DURATION as its mapped in the IFW_ALIAS_MAP
• Impact here is in Customer Center, the quantity Colum is set to 0 and customer has a question as when the SMS is showing a charge, why is the quantity showing as 0 instead of 1.
• For a regular call, the PIN_QUANTITY is populated.
The question here is: is this how BRM should behave ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document