Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A misbevior is found on the /event/billing/cycle/rollover_correction ‘s /items, after run Real Billing (delay is configured) and having the Rollover Correction active for billing on delay period (with delay usage)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure a product with rollover.
2. Configure rerate RerateDuringBilling and RolloverCorrectionDuringBilling in pin_bus_params
2. Set the Delay Billing to 3 in ~/sys/cm/pin.conf
3. Create an account to purchase the above product on Jan 21
4. Run partial billing on Feb 21
5. Load delayed usages from Jan on Feb 22.
6. Run billing on Feb 25
The item object for the /event/billing/cycle/rollover_correction its the same of item used in /event/cycle/rollover/monthly.
The object /event/billing/cycle/rollover_correction generated, is asociated to new /item/misc for Feb /bill while the balances of the same event are asociated to custom item created for /event/cycle/rollover/monthly for Jan /bill
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms