Purchase Orders are not Set to Fully Invoiced Status in WAM
(Doc ID 1455373.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the PRORATE option of the INVOICE SETUP CRITERIA Business Rule is set to POSTED, once the Invoice against the PO is posted, the PO status never goes to Invoiced Fully. It remains as Received Fully. The Quantity Invoiced on the PO Line item is NOT updated and the Item Total Charge on the Invoice Line item is NOT updated. Thus there is no connection between the Invoice and Purchase Order. Since the PO does not go to Fully Invoiced, it cannot be set to Closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the PRORATE option of the INVOICE SETUP CRITERIA Business Rule to POSTED
2. Create a Purchase Order. Add a line item. Approve and issue the PO
3. Fully Receive the line item
4. Create an Invoice against the PO
5. Match the line item to the PO
6. Approve the Invoice
7. Run ALL BATCH
8. Invoice is set to Posted
9. Check the Invoice Line Item Detail - the Item Total Charge field is NOT updated
10. Check the The Qty Invoiced field on the PO Line item - it is NOT updated
11. PO header remains in Fully Received status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!