Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOStatus messages are failing in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) - Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Error Hospital with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check the VDATE in RMS and the System Date in Store Inventory Management (SIM) system (for example: 02-APR-12).
2. Create transfers in SIM for 3 items, with quantity 10 each.
3. SoStatusCre message with status 'SI' from SIM will reach RMS through RIB.
4. Check the SIM and RMS-side data. Delivery Date (TSFHEAD.DELIVERY_DATE) was updated.
5. Wait one or two days, so that System Date in SIM and VDATE in RMS are advanced (for example: 04-APR-12).
6. Again open the transfer created in step 2 in SIM and make some updates, such as remove some quantity for existing item and delete an existing item.
7. A new SoStatusCre message is published from SIM to RIB with the same transfer number and modified details. The SoStatusCre message will be of type 'SD' - Stock Delete
8. Observe that the message fails during RMS subscription with above mentioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms