Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-Dec-2013
Container checking screen changes the unload check flag when a line is deleted in a multisku container. Thus passing inventory adjustments for rest of the container item recods and not Receipt adjustments.
Steps to recreate
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) order for 4 items(I1, I2, I3, I4).
2. Create a ASN - C type for this PO and except all the items in single container for a common dest ID.
3. Create a ASN based appointment and receive .
5. Check the ASN_ITEM, RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD,CONTAINER table.
6. ASN_ITEM updated correclty with the quantity shipped, RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS updated with reeipt information, COntainer table updated with container record and UNLOAD_CHECK_FLAG as 'N'
7. Navigate to container checking screen and perform containerchecking for this container.
8. Delete 'I1' from the container, system deletes this record . System deletes the records and does not ask if the container checking is complete.
9.Data updated: container_item table is deleted an entry is written in receipt_to_upload_his with RECEIPT_XACTN_TYPE = 'A' and number of units deleted. UNLOAD_CHECK_FLAG is changed to 'Y'
10. Reduce the quantty of 'I2' from existing qty to lesser qty ( Eg: Exisitng 10 , reduc to 5).
11 System passes inventory adjustment.
This post unwanted inventory adjustments and not receipt adjustments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms