XItem is not Populating FUTURE_COST when a new Supplier/Country Relationship is Ranged to an Existing Item
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Xitem not creating a cost event when a new supplier/country relationship is ranged to an existing item.
Instructions to Re-create
1. Make sure an Existing "Orderable" Item with Supplier relationship is available in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Make sure this item is ranged to at least some of the store (Company) locations
3. Make sure this item is approved
4. Check to see if there are existing records in FUTURE_COST table for the already available ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC records for this item.
5. Process a xitemsupcre message into RMS for creating a new item-supplier relationship for this existing item
6. Process a xitemsupctycre message into RMS for create a new item-supplier-country relationship for this existing item-supplier
7. Check for records in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC table for this newly added supplier for this item. It will be available.
8. Check for records in COST_EVENT / FUTURE_COST table for this newly added supplier for this item. It is NOT available. It should get populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms