Additional Event Triggered During Deactivation Followed By Account Reactivation
(Doc ID 1457881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There was additional event been triggered during deactivation followed by reactivation of an account.
1. Create a MCF (Monthly Cycle Forward) product with a MCF event which impacts a non-currency resource
2. Create a QCF (Quarterly Cycle Forward) product with a QCF event which impacts a currency resource
3. Create a MCF_QCF deal bundling MCF and QCF products.
4. Create a plan using the above deal
5. On Jan 01, Create an account using QCF_MCF plan (using COMMIT_CUSTOMER)
==> Verify that a MCF event is generated for (Jan 01 - Feb 01)
==> Verify that a QCF event is generated for (Jan 01 - Apr 01)
6. Move the pvt to Jan 02 and inactivate the service (using CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES)
7. Re-activate the service (using CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES)
QCF events got created:
a. with dates from Jan 01 to Apr 01. //Before the Overlay patch (on 7.3.1), only this first event got triggered.
b. with dates from 2nd Jan 01 to 1st Apr (this is extra '0' balance impact charge event)
a. A non currency product (Internet balance quota) has been triggered during this process resulting in the getting complete quota second time. (extra sub-balance again)
It shouldn't get an extra event with 0 balance impact.
It shouldn't get the extra non-currency sub-balance bucket.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document