In UIM, Can Search Entity By Characteristic Deleted In BI
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 7.1.2 to 7.1.2 [Release 7.1.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entity can be searched by Characteristic even if the characteristic value is deleted in a BI. Consider the following scenario:
- Create an Entity in Live.
- Enter the Value for Characteristic associated to Entity.
- Create a Business Interaction.
- Search for the Entity created above in Business Interaction.
- Delete the Characteristic Value for the above entity within the Business Interaction.
- Complete the Business Interaction.
- Now search for the Entity in Live using the same Characteristic & system will result in the Entity created above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms