In ALM 5.6 After Upgrade From ALM 5.2 for a New Install, UI Errors Creating A Forecast Balance ID
(Doc ID 1457973.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.6
Checked for relevance on 02-Jan-2014.
On Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) 5.6, after upgrade from ALM 5.2 on a new installation from OFSAAI base 7.2 to 7.2.6 to 7.2.11, the following UI errors are displayed attempting to create a new Forecast Balance rule:
javax.servlet.ServletException: File "/ExcelCopyPaste/i18NConstants.jsp" not found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assumption Specification -> Forecast Assumptions -> Forecast Balances
2. Create a new forecast balance rule or edit an existing forecast balance rule
3. Select Folder, Product Hierarchy and Currency
4. Select Product from the Hierarchy and enable it
5. Create or Add new in the Assumption Browser
A new popup window will open (This popup window is showing the below error).
Direct upgrade from OFSAAI 7.2.6 to 7.2.11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document