Work Order Actuals are wiped out from WO Material List
(Doc ID 1458102.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Work Order Processing BR has the Reapprove Work Order parameter set to 'ON' which means any newly added tasks would set the work order header back to 'planning' status, actuals on an activated/finished task are wiped out
STEPS to Reproduce:
1. create a work order and task 1
2. add a CU with material on it to the CU worksheet
3. approve work order header
4. activate task
5. finish task
6. create stock checkout for the material record on the CU
7. run cost_stock
8. material should show up with actual quantity on the task material list view. Note also that the CU reconciliation is in balance at this point
9. create a second task (note the Work Order Processing BR has the Reapprove Work Order parameter set to 'ON' which means any newly added tasks would set the work order header back to 'planning' status)
10. create a new task on the work order in planning status
11. set the header status to Approved, Waiting Activation - a message is popped up at this time "Task Detail records have been found for an Item on a Task's CU Item Worksheet and must be deleted before CU Item can be copied over. Press OK to continue, otherwise Cancel."
12. Click ok - navigate back to the material list view on the first task that is already in finished status and the actual quantity for the stock item is no longer populated. note that the CU reconciliation is no longer in balance at this point.
Please note that problem occurs for Labor Actuals as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document