PIN_COLLECT Issue With Report Option
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
PIN_COLLECT issue with report option
1. As suggested in documentation that account poid and corresponding charge would be displayed in report but only account poid is being displayed.
Following is the sample report
Thread (4150307728) begins ...
Thread (4139817872) begins ...
Thread (4129328016) begins ...
Thread (4118838160) begins ...
Thread (4108348304) begins ...
Fetched units per step: (1)
Total Fetched (1) units, err 0
Fetched (1) units in Total.
Batching 1 accounts.
Prepared batch of (1) accounts.
Batch of (1) accounts processed.
Thread (4150307728) exits ...
Thread (4129328016) exits ...
Thread (4118838160) exits ...
Thread (4108348304) exits ...
Thread (4139817872) exits ...
Total number of records processed = 1.
Number of data errors encountered = 0.
Total number of errors encountered = 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install revenue assurance manger and turn on revenue assurance data collection while billing.
2. Create few accounts with DD (Direct Debit) payment.
3. Make some changes in account so that DD payment is not possible.
4. Run pin_collect process/utility with the following options
pin_collect -verbose -report -active -pay_type 10005 -vendor fusa
5. Verify the report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms